This article outlines our complaints code of practice, which summarises our processes for resolving complaints relating to the provision of our products and services, and our complaints handling process.

Raising a complaint with ZYBRE

If you wish to raise a complaint regarding our products and/or services, or should you have any queries or concerns that you wish to raise with us, you can do so in the following ways:


What can you expect once you’ve registered your complaint?

At ZYBRE we’ll do all we can to provide you with the most suitable response for your particular situation and ensure, where possible, that your complaint is resolved to your satisfaction.

If you call us, our advisors will ask you about the nature of your complaint. We’ll consider all the points you raise, along with the details we hold in our records, and seek to resolve the problem while you’re on the line. If your complaint requires specialist knowledge, we’ll transfer you to a specialist advisor with the right expertise to resolve it. If we’re unable to resolve your complaint while you’re on the line, we’ll tell you how long we expect a resolution to take, and agree when and how we’ll keep you updated.

If you write to us, we’ll review your complaint fully, taking into account all the points raised in your correspondence and the service details held in our records. We’ll also ensure that your complaint is investigated by the most suitable person in the company, who’s best placed to resolve your complaint. We’ll normally get back to you by phone, but if this isn’t possible, we’ll respond in writing.

We’ll do all we can to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. If your complaint is urgent, for example, if you’re experiencing a loss of service, we’ll prioritise as appropriate and escalate your complaint.

We aim to respond to your complaint and agree a resolution within 10 days. Some complaints, depending on their nature, could take longer to resolve, especially if they’re technically complex. If we’ve been unable to agree a resolution for your complaint within this timeframe, we’ll contact you. We’ll keep you informed of progress in a way that best suits you and at a time that’s convenient to you.

What can you do if you’re unhappy with our response?

We hope to resolve every complaint quickly and to your satisfaction. If, for any reason, you’re not fully satisfied with our response, please let us know and tell us where you think further attention is needed. We’ll then review your complaint, and our response, and escalate it within the company.

We’ll let you know if anything else can be done to resolve your complaint and tell you how long it’s expected to take. We’ll keep you informed of our progress and any changes.

Alternative dispute resolution

If your complaint relates to ZYBRE or our complaints handling process, and we haven’t resolved your complaint to your satisfaction within eight weeks of you first making your complaint to ZYBRE, or if you’ve received a notification from us saying that your complaint has reached “deadlock” with nothing more we can do, you have the right to

take your complaint to the Ombudsman who will review your complaint. If it decides that your complaint is justified, ZYBRE will act on the decision made and put things right for you.

If your complaint remains unresolved after eight weeks, we’ll send you a written reminder of your right to go to the Ombudsman. We’ll also send you a deadlock notification on your request, unless there are further steps we can take to resolve your complaint in a timely manner. We won’t send you a reminder or issue you with a deadlock notification if your complaint is vexatious or outside the scheme.

The Ombudsman can be contacted:


Complaints relating to transferring your telephone number to ZYBRE

If we’ve agreed to transfer your telephone number to ZYBRE, and are late in doing so by more than one business day after the date that you were informed that the transfer would take place (or any revised date that you were informed of), you may claim compensation for that delay.

Compensation will be calculated on the basis of the daily charge for the service for each day that transfer of your number is delayed. Claiming compensation in this way will not affect any other rights you have. You may make a claim for compensation by contacting us in one of the ways set out in this Code. We will normally deduct any amounts owed to you from your next monthly ZYBRE bill, unless otherwise requested by you.

Complaints relating to premium rate services

Phone-paid Services Authority is the UK regulator for content, goods and services charged to a phone bill. Premium rate services offer some form of content that’s charged to your phone bill or pre-pay phone account, for example, directory services, entertainment or ringtones. Many services are advertised on 09 dialling codes. Directory enquiry services are advertised on six-digit numbers, beginning 118.

If your complaint relates to the provision, content or promotion of premium rate services, you may contact the Phone-paid Services Authority to log a complaint. You can make your complaint:

By phone: Call Phone-paid Services Authority’s helpline on 0300 303 0020 between 9.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.

By post: Contact Handling Team, Phone-paid Services Authority, 25th Floor, 40 Bank Street, London, E14 5NR Online: Complete a Phone-paid Services Authority online enquiry form.

Complaints relating to on demand programme services

Ofcom has replaced The Authority for Television on Demand (ATVOD) and now takes sole responsibility for regulating the editorial content of video-on-demand programme services.

If you’ve followed the complaints procedure of the relevant video-on-demand provider and are not satisfied with the outcome, you can submit an online complaints form to Ofcom.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) continues to act as a co-regulator for advertising content on video-on-demand services. You can view the ASA complaints procedure and make a complaint to the ASA by calling 020 7492 2222 or by post to the following address:

Advertising Standards Authority, Mid City Place, 71 high Holborn, London, WC1V 6QT

For more information, visit the website.

Obtaining a copy of this ZYBRE Customer Complaints Code in another form

Printed copies of this ZYBRE Customer Complaints Code are available on request and free of charge by contacting us on the details above. It’s also available to request in large print, audio and braille by emailing [email protected].