These terms and conditions together with your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement, Pay Monthly Tariff Terms and Fair Usage Policy govern the Unlimited Data Airtime Plan (“Unlimited Data”) and prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials (the “Terms”).
Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
- Defined Terms
- Unlimited Data will be available for customers who are UK resident and over 18 when purchasing:
- selected handsets with selected Device Plans;
- selected 12 Month or 18 Month SIM Only Unlimited Data Plans; and
- selected standard tariffs through our third party distributors.
- Except where you are purchasing Equipment through one of our third party distributors, the tariffs and handsets that Unlimited Data is available on shall be determined by O2 and is subject to change without notice.
- Where you are an existing O2 customer on a Device Plan and Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement which entitles you to transfer onto Unlimited Data under clause 1.5 of the Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement, then you will be entitled to transfer onto Unlimited Data from 4th October 2019 or such other earlier time as we notify you in writing.
- Unlimited Data cannot be used in conjunction with any Shared Tariff or other sharer plan which O2 offer whether on or before the date of these Terms.
- Unlimited UK Data
- Unlimited Data comes with unlimited UK data and an amount of inclusive UK voice minutes and UK SMS as set out in your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement and the Pay Monthly Tariff Terms (“Unlimited UK Data”).
- Unlimited UK Data must only be used in accordance with your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement and the Pay Monthly Tariff Terms and is for your private use only.
- Unlimited UK Data sold on handset or SIMO contracts must only be used in mobile devices that do not require to be plugged in order to work. Any O2 mobile broadband Unlimited UK Data tariffs must only be used with the devices that they are sold with. Where other devices are used that do not comply with these terms, we reserve the right to transfer you to a more suitable plan.
- You may not use your Unlimited Data for commercial or illegal purposes.
- Usage of Unlimited Data is subject to our Fair Usage Policy. To help us identify whether you are using your Unlimited Data in accordance with the Fair Usage Policy and these Terms , we may monitor the amount of data you are using. Where you regularly tether to 12 or more devices, have used 650GB of data twice within a 6 month period, or have connected to a device other than an eligible device as stipulated in clause 3.3 of these Terms, then we may investigate your usage further to ascertain whether your Unlimited Data usage is for the permitted use. Where following such investigation we determine or reasonably suspect that your usage is for purposes other than the permitted use then we reserve the right to transfer you to a more suitable plan.
- Where you use data within our Europe Zone then this will be subject to a fair usage cap of 25GB (“Europe Zone Allowance”).
- Once you have reached your Europe Zone Allowance you will still continue to be able to use your data in our Europe Zone which will be charged at £3.50/GB.
- If you are using your Equipment abroad and outside of our Europe Zone then additional charges will apply in accordance with your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement and Pay Monthly Tariff Terms.
- If you use Services abroad, it will usually take longer to be billed. It’s best to check the cost of using your Equipment abroad before you travel. Accidental roaming might occur if you are in an area close to national borders because your Equipment picks up a network across the border. If this happens, you may be charged as though you were roaming on an international network. You can prevent this if you are near a national border by setting your Mobile Phone or other Equipment (as applicable) to do a manual network selection and select the ‘O2’ Network. For more information about using our Service abroad, please visit your nearest O2 store or www.o2.co.uk/international.
- Detailed charging information can be found in your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement, on our website and in our Pay Monthly Tariff Terms.
- These Terms are governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Where any term is capitalized in these Terms, unless set out specifically below, they shall be given the meaning set out in your Pay Monthly Mobile Agreement, the Pay Monthly Tariff Terms or Fair Usage Policy.
Roaming and data usage within our Europe Zone