This page contains key facts (below) as well as links to some important information about our subscriptions and services for new customers in the United Kingdom, including the terms and conditions that apply to the services they receive from us.
Getting set-up as a ZYBRE Customer
- Your ZYBRE services are for domestic use only.
- Each ZYBRE service has a separate contract.
- You must get any necessary consent before installation, for example, planning or landlord permission.
- Non-standard set-up of your TV services may cost extra.
- You can view our privacy and cookies notice online. You can also choose not to be contacted about other products and services at any time.
- If, from information you have provided, fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
Ending your ZYBRE Services
- Separate minimum terms may apply to each service. The length of each minimum term is as agreed when you ordered your services and will be confirmed in writing shortly.
- You’ve confirmed you’re happy for your ZYBRE services to start during your cooling off period. You can still cancel in that period but you will be charged up to that point. Your cooling off rights will be sent to you with your full terms and conditions.
- To end your TV contract, you’ll need to give us a minimum 31 days’ notice which cannot end before your minimum term.
- Early termination charges are payable if, during the minimum term, your ZYBRE TV, Broadband or Talk services end because you breach your T&Cs.
- You may be able to reduce any early termination charge by changing your TV option, changing your ZYBRE Talk Calls package and/or removing any service or feature you pay extra for (where permitted), as long as the change takes effect before the contract ends.
- If you decide to cancel or switch any element of your ZYBRE package then all your ZYBRE services will be cancelled (unless we agree otherwise).
ZYBRE TV – General Information
- You need to connect your NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro Box to broadband to get the most out of your ZYBRE services.
- A NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro Box must connect to a TV using an HDMI cable.
- We may charge a reasonable administration fee for making any changes to your TV option which we will let you know about before you make a change.
- We may show tailored advertising when you watch content on your NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro Box and other devices, as described in the Privacy & Cookies Notice which can be found on our website. It also contains details about how you can change your preferences.
ZYBRE Broadband – Fibre To The Home (FTTH)
- The engineer may need to bring a cable through your home to install a new socket and lay cables from the street to your house so there may be some digging around your property. The engineer will bring a fibreoptic cable through your home and install a new type of socket – an ONT. This will allow your Fibre connection to work. Your ONT will be placed near your existing master socket, which must also be near a power supply.
- Your install date is provisional only as we’ll need to do some checks at your property before completing the installation. We’ll confirm your installation date once these checks are completed.
ZYBRE Talk – Information about your chosen product
- If your ZYBRE Talk package has inclusive minutes during an agreed period, you get calls of up to one hour to UK 01, 02, 03 and UK mobile numbers.
- Remotely monitored security alarms, social alarms and Telecare services use your phone line. If you have one of these, it is your responsibility to ensure it is compatible (they are not compatible with internet/VOIP based ZYBRE Talk services).